Snapshot Backup allows for you to perform a quick restore of your account if you are doing tests for your web site.
How to create Snapshot backup on cPanel
To perform a Snapshot Backup, follow these steps.
- Login to your Client Dashboard account
- Click on My Services button in the Welcome page
- Click on Manage Service button
- Login to cPanel link on the sidebar menu
- On the JetBackup section and click on Snapshot
- Now you can click on the Create new Snapshot button to create a snapshot backup for your account
- Once the Snapshot has been created, you will see it in the listing below
You can create up to 5GB of snapshot backup.