If you want to create a cronjob on cPanel, follow this guide.
How to create new CronJob on cPanel
- Login into your Client Dashboard account
- Click on My Services button in the Welcome page
- Click on the Manage button
- Click on the Login to cPanel link on the sidebar menu
- Once logged into cPanel, click on the Cron Jobs under the Advanced section
- Scroll down to the Add New Cron Job section. You can either select from the Common Settings drop down menus or fill out your own custom values.
- Enter the command you want to run in the Command field and click Add New Cron Job. A confirmation will appear to confirm that the job has been added.